Authors retain the copyright without restrictions for their published content in this journal. HSSR is a SHERPA ROMEO Green Journal.
THE CREATIVITY DEVELOPMENT OF TEENAGERS IN LEISURE TIME
Corresponding Author(s) : Rozaliya Shakirzyanova
Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews,
Vol. 7 No. 6 (2019): November
Purpose of the study: The relevance of the study is due to the great interest among psychologists and teachers to study the issues of creativity, creative thought, and creative productivity.
Methodology: The analysis of pedagogical, psychological, philosophical literature reflects various approaches to the consideration of the processes of self-affirmation and self-expression of the personality of the adolescent and shows that these processes are considered as parallel.
Results: The active development of young people in a creative environment in out-of-school children's educational institutions is a well-organized joint activity that positively affects the mental development of adolescents. The teenager unconsciously focuses on the dominant values in the team while being in a certain team in an informal atmosphere, watching the work of others. All this form a comfortable and creative environment and a positive effect on the adolescent. The materials of the article can be useful for teachers and educators of children's institutions of additional education.
Applications of this study: This research can be used for the universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality of this study: In this research, the model of the Creativity Development of Teenagers in Leisure Time is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
- Akimova, L. A. (2003). Sociologija dosuga (Sociology of leisure). Uchebnoe posobie. 123p.Moscow, MGUKI. (In Russian)
- Ardakani, M. P., Lashkarian, A., & Sadeghzadeh, M. (2015). The Translatability/Untranslatability of Poetics: Eliot's" Ash Wednesday" and its two Persian translations. UCT Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Research, 3(1), 52- 60.
- Belentsov, S. I., Fahrutdinova, A. V., & Okulich-Kazarin, V. (2017). Education of Civic Consciousness in George Kershenshteyner's Creativity. European Journal of Contemporary Education, 6(1), 5-13. https://doi.org/10.13187/ejced.2017.1.5 DOI: https://doi.org/10.13187/ejced.2017.1.5
- Berdjaev, N. A. (1989) Smysl tvorchestva. Filosofija svobody (The meaning of creativity. Philosophy of freedom) Moscow, Pravda. (In Russian)
- Bogojavlenskaja, D. B. (2002) Psihologija tvorcheskih sposobnostej (Psychology of creative abilities) Moscow, Izd., Centr «Akademija». (In Russian)
- Brand, C. R., Egan, V., & Deary, I. Y. (1991). General intelligence and personality: No relation?. Current topics in Human intelligence.–NY.
- Dul'muhametova, G. F., Shakirzjanova, R. M. (2017). Vospitatel'naja sistema v uchrezhdenijah dopolnitel'nogo obrazovanija shkol'nikov (Educational system in institutions of additional education for schoolchildren) P. 179-181 N7. Uspehi sovremennoj nauki i obrazovanija. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29822056 (In Russian)
- Elmes, D. (2018). COACH-PLAYER COMMUNICATIONS: AN ANALYSIS OF TOP-LEVEL COACHING DISCOURSE AT A SHORT-TERM ICE HOCKEY CAMP. Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews, 6(2), 44-51. https://doi.org/10.18510/hssr.2018.626 DOI: https://doi.org/10.18510/hssr.2018.626
- Fahrutdinova, A. V. (2012). Grazhdanskoe vospitanie uchashchihsya v angloyazychnyh stranah na rubezhe XX-XXI vekov (Civil education of students in English-speaking countries at the turn of the XX - XXI centuries) // abstract of a thesis for a Doctor’s of Pedagogic degree by speciality. Institut pedagogiki i psixologii professional`nogo obrazovaniya Rossijskoj akademii obrazovaniya Kazan, (In Russian)
- Fillipova, V. M. (2006). Obshhee i doshkol'noe obrazovanie: sbornik normativnyh pravovyh dokumentov (General and pre-school education: a collection of regulatory legal documents). pod red. 448 p., Moscow, INFRA-M. (In Russian)
- Gladilina, V. I.(2018). Kul'turno-dosugovaja dejatel'nost' kak sredstvo samoutverzhdenija i samovyrazhenija lichnosti podrostka. (Cultural and leisure activities as a means of self-affirmation and self-expression of a teenager’s personality) URL: http://www.dissercat.com/content/kulturno-dosugovaya-deyatelnost-kak-sredstvo-samoutverzhdeniya-i-samovyrazheniya-lichnostip#ixzz5Vyc6XWUf (accessed: 02.11.2018) (In Russian)
- Issaliyeva, A., Ospanova, A. N., & Alibekul, A. (2018). Kazakhstan and GCC: Islamic component in joint collaboration. Opción, 34(85-2), 205-220.
- Jacenko, A. S. (2001) Social'nye funkcii sistemy dopolnitel'nogo obrazovanija detej (Social functions of the system of additional education of children). Sozidatel'naja missija kul'tury: sb. statej molodyh uchjonyh. Moscow, MGUKI – P.82-90. (In Russian)
- Karakovskij, V. A. (1991) Vospitatel'naja sistema shkoly: pedagogicheskie sistemy i opyt formirovanija (The educational system of the school: pedagogical systems and the experience of formation). 78 p. Moscow. (In Russian)
- Karlsson, J. L. (1978). Inheritance of creative intelligence. Nelson-Hall.
- Kulagina, I.Yu. (1997). Vozrastnaya psixologiya. (Age-related psychology) – M.: URAO, (In Russian)
- Lehman, H. C. (2017). Age and achievement (Vol. 4970). Princeton University Press. https://doi.org/10.1515/9781400886753 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/9781400886753
- Lejtes, N. S. (2000). Vozrastnaya odarennost` shkol`nikov. (Age talent of schoolchildren) – Moskva: Akademiya,– 320 p. (In Russian)
- Nemov, R. S. (1975). Psihologija (Psychology) V 3 kn. Kn. 1. Obshhie osnovy psihologii. 2-e izd. - 576 p.Moscow, Prosveshhenie: VLADOS. (In Russian)
- Obuxova, L. F. (1999). Vozrastnaya psixologiya. (Age-related psychology) – M.: Pedagogicheskoe obshhestvo Rossii, (In Russian)
- Ozhegov, S.I. (2005) Slovar' russkogo jazyka (Russian dictionary). N.Ju. Shvedovoj – 22-e izd. Moscow. (In Russian)
- Rejnval'd, N.I. (1987) Psihologija lichnosti (Psychology of Personality)196p. Moscow, Izd-vo Unta druzhby narodov. (In Russian)
- Reznikoff, M., Domino, G., Bridges, C., & Honeyman, M. (1973). Creative abilities in identical and fraternal twins. Behavior Genetics, 3(4), 365-377. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01070219 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01070219
- Selomo, M. R., & Govender, K. K. (2016). Procurement and Supply Chain Management in Government Institutions: A Case Study of Select Departments in the Limpopo Province, South Africa. DOI: https://doi.org/10.20897/lectito.201637
- Shirvani, M., Mohammadi, A., & Shirvani, F. (2015). Comparative study of cultural and social factors affecting urban and rural women's Burnout in Shahrekord Township. UCT Journal of Management and Accounting Studies, 3(1), 1-4.
- Sternberg, R. (1985). General intellectual ability. Human abilities by R. Sternberg. – 1985. – Р. 5–31. Sternberg R.Y. Inside intelligence // American scientist. – 1986. – Vol. 74, 32. – P. 137–143. ( In English)
- Taylor, C. W. (1985). Cultivating multiple creative talents in students. Journal for the Education of the Gifted, 8(3), 187-198. https://doi.org/10.1177/016235328500800303 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/016235328500800303
- Tereso, A., Ribeiro, P., & Cardoso, M. (2018). An Automated Framework for the Integration between EVM and Risk Management. Journal of Information Systems Engineering & Management, 3(1), 03. https://doi.org/10.20897/jisem.201803 DOI: https://doi.org/10.20897/jisem.201803
- Terman, L. M., & Merrill, M. A. (1937). Measuring intelligence: A guide to the administration of the new revised Stanford-Binet tests of intelligence.
- Titov, B.A. (2013) Socializacija detej, podrostkov i junoshestva v sfere dosuga (Socialization of children, adolescents and youth in the field of leisure). 276p. SPb. (In Russian)
- Torrance, E. P. (1965). Scientific views of creativity and factors affecting its growth. Daedalus, 663-681.
- Vernon, P. E. (1967). Psychological studies of creativity. Child Psychology & Psychiatry & Allied Disciplines. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1469-7610.1967.tb02191.x DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1469-7610.1967.tb02191.x