Main Article Content
university, students, foreign language, self-directed language learning, model
Purpose of the study: The article aims to analyze the problem of modeling self-directed language learning of university students in a Unified Higher Education Area.
Methodology: Our study is based on the theoretical research method – the analysis of foreign and national philosophical, pedagogical literature on a problem; analysis and generalization of modern pedagogical experience; theoretical modeling; empirical – research and analysis of pedagogical experience; observation, interviews with teachers and students.
Results: Modeling of self-directed language learning of university students is considered by the author in terms of systemic, student-centered and competence-based approaches. The model of self-directed language learning is represented as an integrative construct, which includes the target, content, technological and productive blocks. The main components of the model are the goal, tasks, components of self-directed learning, modern technologies, methods, forms, criteria, and indicators.
Applications of this study: The materials of this research can be used by teachers to develop special courses of lectures and seminars on the organization of self-directed language learning of university students.
Novelty/Originality of this study: In this research, the model of Formation of Self-Directed Language Learning of University Students in a Unified Higher Education Area is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
2. Ainoutdinova, I.N., Khuziakhmetov, A.N., & Tregubova, T.M. (2017). Advantages and disadvantages of distance education for university students in Russia. Modern Journal of Language Teaching Methods, 7 (9/2). 72-86.
3. Ali Al Briki, M. H., & Rahman Khan, M. F. (2019). Managing Students & Employees Through College Information Management System (Cims) – A Case Study: Shinas College of Technology (SHCT), OMAN. Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews, 6(2), 90-99. Retrieved from http://giapjournals.com/index.p hp/hssr/article/view/hssr.2018.6211. https://doi.org/10.18510/hssr.2018.6211
4. Bolotov, V.A., & Serikov, V.V. (2003). Competency model: from the idea to the educational program. Pedagogics, 10, 8-14.
5. Brockett, R.G., & Hiemstra, R. (1991). Self-direction in adult learning: perspectives on theory research and practice. London: Routledge.
6. Candy, Ph.C. (1991). Self-direction for lifelong learning: a comprehensive guide to theory and practice. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
7. Fakhrutdinova, A.V., & Kondrateva, I.G. (2016). Contemporary tendencies of social tutoring in period of multiculturalism: moral characteristic. Man in India, 96 (3), 853-858.
8. Gutman, E. V., Masalimova, A. R., Shaidullina, A. R., Nizameyeva, A. M., & Mukhamadeyeva, A. K. (2014). FOREIGN LANGUAGE DISCIPLINE INTEGRATIVE POTENTIAL IN THE STUDENTS'RESEARCH COMPETENCE FORMING. American Journal of Applied Sciences, 11(7), 1099. https://doi.org/10.3844/a jassp.2014.1099.1103
9. Harmer, J. (2007). The practice of English language teaching (4th ed.). Pearson Education Limited.
10. Khorrami, F. T., Fallah, M. H., & Abadi, H. Z. M. (2015). The Effect of Unconscious Influences of Satellite Channels on Attitude of Using Satellite. UCT Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Research, 3(1), 61-67.
11. Laureano, R. M., Fernandes, A. L., Hassamo, S., & Alturas, B. (2018). Facebook satisfaction and its impacts on fundraising: a case study at a Portuguese non-profit organization. Journal of Information Systems Engineering and Management, (1).
12. Maklakova, N., Ilyasova, & Zagladina, E. (2017). Emotional intelligence as a basic personality competence of future teachers. INTED Proceedings: Valencia, 3125-3129. https://doi.org/10.21125/inted.2017.0810
13. Muhametzyanova, G.V. (2008). Professional education: systemic approach to the problem. Kazan: Idel-Press.
14. Nazmieva E.I., Plakhova E.A., & Pershina N.O. (2017, March). University students' general cultural and professional competences development through foreign language acquisition. Conference proceedings of 11th International Technology, Education and Development. Valencia, Spain, 0574-0579. https://doi.org/10.21 125/inted.2017.0271
15. Razavi, S. M., Nasirian, M., & Afkhami, I. (2015). The effectiveness sleep hygiene training on the job performance of employees Shift or rotating shifts parvadeh tabas coal companies in. UCT Journal of Management and Accounting Studies, 3(1), 5-7.
16. Sabirova D., Pomortseva N., & Morozova T. (2016). Taking care of students' careful transition to university (A case-study of linguistics major at Kazan Federal University). EJME Mathematics Education, 11 (6). 1751-1759.
17. Sagitova, R.R. (2015). The Russian language portfolio as an effective technology in foreign language lifelong learning. Journal of Sustainable Development, 8(5), 108-114. https://doi.org/10.5539/jsd.v8n5p108
18. Sagitova, R. R., & Khasanova, N. F. (2016). THE FORMATION OF SELF-EDUCATIONAL COMPETENCE OF UNIVERSITY STUDENTS IN THE PROCESS OF FOREIGN LANGUAGE LEARNING. Turkish Online Journal of Design Art and Communication, 6, 2525-2529. https://doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2016.07.59
19. Suleri, J., & Cavagnaro, E. (2016). Promoting pro-environmental printing behavior: The role of ICT barriers and sustainable values. International Journal of Education and Development using ICT, 12(2). https://doi.org/10.20897/lectito.201638
20. Tough, A. M. (1989). Self-directed learning: Concepts and practice. In Lifelong education for adults (pp. 256-260). Pergamon. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-08-030851-7.50082-5
21. Vinnikova, M. N., Fakhrutdinova, A. V., Dulmukhametova, G. F., & Shamsutdinova, D. V. (2017). Modern use of the pedagogical technology" team-teaching" in the training of teacher candidates. QUID: Investigación, Ciencia y Tecnología, (1), 767-772.