Main Article Content
education, Kayum Nasyri, upbringing, thoughts, theological, educational, ideas, enlightener, development
Purpose of the study: In the article, it is researched influence of theological and educational ideas of the Tatar enlightener Kayum Nasyri to the development of education and upbringing of Tatar people. The authors studied the conditions of the period when Kayum Nasyri lived and worked.
Methodology: In the article, it is analyzed the merits of the great Tatar enlightener. There is a description of the educational goals, tasks, and principles that Kayum Nasyri thought that should be taken by teachers in the process of education and upbringing of Tatar people.
Results: The authors of the article researched the value of theological and educational ideas of Kayum Nasyri for further changes of the educational system of Tatar people from the middle of the 19th century to the beginning of the 20th century which was the period of glory of Tatar philosophical thoughts.
Applications of this study: This research can be used for the universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality of this study: In this research, the model of the theological and educational ideas of the Tatar enlightener Kayum nasyri is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
2. Fakhrutdinova, A.V., &Kondrateva, I.G. (2016). Contemporary tendencies of social tutoring in period of multiculturalism: moral characteristic. Man in India, 96 (3), 853-858.
3. Gali G.F, & Shakhnina I.Z., Mukhametzyanova F. Sh., Chugunov A. S., (2017) Pedagogical Conditions for Gifted Students’ Development and Education: Overseas Data //Quid-Investigation Ciencia Y Tecnologia. - Vol., Is.28. - P.334-338.
4. Khayrutdinov R.R. Ahl al-Sunnah: Conceptual and formal notions of the Islamic identity at the late 19th -20th centuries in the Volga region / Shafikov I.F. Khayrutdinov R.R. Makarova E.M. // Man in India. - 2017. - Vol.97, Is.8. - P.153-160.
5. Khayrutdinov R.R. History of the Volga Region Tatars' Conversion to Christianity in XVIII -XIX Centuries / Fakhrutdinov R.R., Khayrutdinov R.R., Sitdikov A.G. // Man in India. - No.96 (2016). - 3 (2016). - P. 689-696.
6. Mukhametshin P.M., (2005) Tatar Literati: Historical Portraits: For the teachers and the upper school students/ -Kazan, Magarif, 271 p.
7. Sadykova L.H., (2008) Kayum Hasyri –the founder of Tatar Literary Language. / Linguistic Researches: Collection of Scientific and Methodical works. Kazan, Kazan State Technical University.
8. Galiakberova, A. A., Mukhametshin, A. G., & Asratyan, N. M. (2018). STAGES OF THE TATAR PEDAGOGICAL THOUGHT HISTORY. TURKISH ONLINE JOURNAL OF DESIGN ART AND COMMUNICATION, 8, 598-603.
9. Yemelianova, G. M. (1997). The national identity of the Volga Tatars at the turn of the 19th century: Tatarism, Turkism and Islam. Central Asian Survey, 16(4), 543-572. https://doi.org/10.1080/02634939708401011
10. Ross, D. (2012). The nation that might not be: The role of Iskhaqi's extinction after two hundred years in the popularization of Kazan Tatar national identity among the'Ulama sons and shakirds of the Volga-Ural region, 1904-1917. Ab Imperio, 2012(3), 341-369. https://doi.org/10.1353/imp.2012.0103
11. Mardzhani, S., Fakhretdin, R., & Bigiyev, M. LATEST EVENTS IN 2014.
12. Galiakberova, A. A., Mukhametshin, A. G., & Asratyan, N. M. (2018). STAGES OF THE TATAR PEDAGOGICAL THOUGHT HISTORY. TURKISH ONLINE JOURNAL OF DESIGN ART AND COMMUNICATION, 8, 598-603.
13. Noyce, J. (2012). The Enlightened Sufis.
14. Hisham, R. (2018). Consumer Right on Misleading Advertisement: A Development of Mobile Apps System to Lodge Report. Advanced Science Letters, 24(1), 626-630. https://doi.org/10.1166/asl.2018.11774
15. Hassan, M. M. (2013). Journal of Humanity & Islam. Journal of Humanity & Islam, 3(1), 22-33.
16. Jawad, A. L. N. K. (2016). When the West Lapses: The Portrayal of Muharram Observances in EM Forster’s A Passage to India. KARBALĀʾ HERITAGE Quarterly Authorized Journal Specialized in Karbalāʾ Heritage, 3(1), 20-42.
17. TICHONIUK-WAWROWICZ, E. 3.2. ŚMIERĆ ROZUMU I WSPÓŁCZUCIA. POLEMIKA Z ORIANĄ FALLACI PO 2001 ROKU.
18. García Piñero, M. B. CIENCIA Y TÉCNICA EN EL ISLAM MEDIEVAL. COMPLEMENTO TEÓRICO ORIENTADO A LA EDUCACIÓN EN LA DIVERSIDAD CULTURAL EN LA ESO. REVISTA DIGITAL ENFOQUES EDUCATIVOS, 96.
19. RADHOUANI, K. COMPLEX PHENOMENON.