Authors retain the copyright without restrictions for their published content in this journal. HSSR is a SHERPA ROMEO Green Journal.
RUSSIA IN THE FOCUS OF THE EXISTENCE AND THE DUE
Corresponding Author(s) : Nataliia Olegovna Khazieva
Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews,
Vol. 7 No. 6 (2019): November
Purpose: In the center of work is the philosophy of history of Russia for the last hundred years of its existence through a prism real and due. Proceeding from a recognized thesis that it is natural to eat development of society - historical process authors focused the attention on modeling social development.
Methodology: Methods of our analysis of the Soviet and Post-Soviet society will be based on documents of a political character, and, first of all, on the attestations of eyewitnesses reflecting daily occurrence language as in it the life of the person and society affects more adequately.
Result: In the early nineties the last century the project of Post-Soviet Russia as a synonym of "the highway of a human civilization" began to be embodied. However, over time and it appeared under criticism fire as did not consider the identity of Russia. There was a requirement of the embodiment new due where the dialectics of the general, special and single is the leader.
Applications: This research can be used for the universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of Russia in the Focus of the Existence and the DUE is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
Download CitationEndnote/Zotero/Mendeley (RIS)
- Ali, Y., Al-Nusair, M., Alani, F., Khan, F., & Al-Badi, L. (2017). EMPLOYMENT IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR IN OMAN: SECTOR-BASED APPROACH FOR LOCALIZATION. Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews, 5(1), 01-20. https://doi.org/10.18510/hssr.2017.511 DOI: https://doi.org/10.18510/hssr.2017.511
- Antúnez, J. V. V. (2016). De nuevo al debate sobre la cuestión de los paradigmas científicos. Opción, 32(81), 7-10.
- Ardakani, M. P., Lashkarian, A., & Sadeghzadeh, M. (2015). Words Without End: Translatability VS Untranslatability in TS Eliot’S Poem “Ash Wednesday”. UCT Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Research, 3(1), 40-51.
- Baudrillard, J. (1998). The Consumer Society: Myths and Structures (Revised Edition). SAGE Publications. https://doi.org/10.4135/9781526401502 DOI: https://doi.org/10.4135/9781526401502
- Cuevas, O., Larios, V., Peralta, J. X., & Jiménez, A. R. (2018). Mathematical Knowledge of Students who Aspire to Enroll in Engineering Programs. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 13(3), 161-169. https://doi.org/10.12973/iejme/3832 DOI: https://doi.org/10.12973/iejme/3832
- Haziyeva, N. O. (2014). Virtual reality as socialization space: a social and philosophical analysis of a problem. Ph.D. Thesis Article. Kazan: FGAOU VPO "Privolzhsky Federal Univ." Page 109.
- Khaziev, A. K, Khazieva, N. O, Klyushina, E. V. (2015). In pursuit of the bright future: Russia's socialist and post-socialist experience in everyday language as a subject of the conceptual analysis. Journal of Language and Literature, 6(3), 95-97.
- Khazieva, N. O., Khaziev, A. K., Klyushina, E. V., Stepanenko, G. N., & Stepanenko, R. F. (2017). " Friends" and" Foes" in the Social Space of the Tatar Ethnic Group. Journal of History Culture and Art Research, 6(4), 1237-1244. https://doi.org/10.7596/taksad.v6i4.1162 DOI: https://doi.org/10.7596/taksad.v6i4.1162
- Khrushchev, N. S.(1989). About a cult of personality and its consequences. Report to the XX Congress of the CPSU. News of the Central Committee of the CPSU, No. 3.
- Martínez-Alcalá, C. I., Ramírez-Salvador, J. A., Rosales-Lagarde, A., & Jiménez-Rodríguez, B. (2018). Assistance and Support of Primary Caregivers through an eService Platform. Journal of Information Systems Engineering & Management, 3(1), 09. https://doi.org/10.20897/jisem.201809 DOI: https://doi.org/10.20897/jisem.201809
- Marx, K. (1970). Kritik Des Hegelschen Staatsrechts. English. O'Malley: Critique of Hegel's Philosophy of Right. Cambridge University Press. URL: http://izt.ciens.ucv.ve/ecologia/Archivos/Filosofia-I/Marx%20-%20Critique%20of%20Hegel's%20Philosophy%20of%20Right.pdf (Reference date: 27.05.2019)
- Matandare, M. A. (2018). Botswana Unemployment Rate Trends by Gender: Relative Analysis with Upper Middle Income Southern African Countries (2000-2016). Dutch Journal of Finance and Management, 2(2), 04. https://doi.org/10.20897/djfm/3837 DOI: https://doi.org/10.20897/djfm/3837
- Mikhels, R. (1991). Sociology of a political party in the conditions of democracy. Dialogue, 5(4). URL: http://v4.udsu.ru/files/1303479468.pdf (Reference date: 27.05.2019)
- Stalin, I. V. (1949). Year of a great change: By XII anniversary of the October. 12. M.: State publishing house of political literature, Page 119.
- Rudin, C., King, T. H., & Izvorski, R. (1998). Focus in Bulgarian and Russian yes-no questions. University of Massachusetts Occasional Papers in Linguistics, 21, 209-226.
- Hitt, M. A., Ahlstrom, D., Dacin, M. T., Levitas, E., & Svobodina, L. (2004). The institutional effects on strategic alliance partner selection in transition economies: China vs. Russia. Organization science, 15(2), 173-185. https://doi.org/10.1287/orsc.1030.0045 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1287/orsc.1030.0045
- Mammadov, A. (2010). Metaphors in the American and Russian political discourse. Rask Journal, 31.
- Lindenberg, S. (1989). Social production functions, deficits, and social revolutions: Prerevolutionary france and russia. Rationality and Society, 1(1), 51-77. https://doi.org/10.1177/1043463189001001005 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/1043463189001001005
- Ortner, D. (2015). Cybercrime and punishment: The Russian Mafia and Russian responsibility to exercise due diligence to prevent trans-boundary cybercrime. BYU L. Rev., 177.
- Trenin, D. (2009). Russia Reborn-Reimagining Moscow's Foreign Policy. Foreign Aff., 88, 64
- Zubrzycki, S., Kutzbach, L., & Pfeiffer, E. M. (2014). Permafrost-affected soils and their carbon pools with a focus on the Russian Arctic. Solid Earth, 5(2), 595. https://doi.org/10.5194/se-5-595-2014 DOI: https://doi.org/10.5194/se-5-595-2014
- Ioffe, G., & Nefedova, T. (2004). Marginal farmland in European Russia. Eurasian Geography and Economics, 45(1), 45-59. https://doi.org/10.2747/1538-7220.127.116.11 DOI: https://doi.org/10.2747/1538-718.104.22.168