Main Article Content
Kazakh literature, Kazakh literary criticism, totalitarianism, Marxism-Leninism methodology, censorship, socialist-realism
Purpose: The article deals with the urgent problems of Kazakh literary criticism of the forties of the twentieth century. Tracked artistic processes of a specified period and impact on artistic nature of the writers of the totalitarian system
Methodology: Investigations which only started in Kazakh literary studies, under the ground of contradicting with Marxism-Leninism outlook, were considered wrong, and remarkable poets and writers, scientists and literary scholars were subjected to repression, besides national criticism and literary studies turned into a familiar ideological bludgeon. Due to this reason, criticism, and literary studies, even being guided by Marxism-Leninism methodology, was forced to deal with serious issues which time presented with them; denying the way they had paved, they had to work with investigations in a new direction. It is important to note that national literary studies, particularly literary criticism, overcoming hardships of ideological grip, which brought huge grief of burden in 1937-38, in 1940 stepped ahead on the way of formation and improvement.
Result: The authors of the article examine genre originality of literary criticism. However, we consider in detail such types as a challenging article, a polemic article, literary review and others.
Applications: This research can be used for the universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of Totalitarian and Kazakh literary criticism is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
2. Gavhale, S. R. (2016). INEQUALITY OF GENDER RATIO AMONG RELIGIOUS AND SOCIAL GROUPS IN INDIA. Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews, 4(2), 68-75. https://doi.org/10.18510/hssr.2016.422
3. Gromov, Y. (1992). Stalin: ways of aesthetic utilitarianism. Issues of literature, Publication I. 97-129.
4. Iravani, M. R., Niknejadi, F., & Jahandoost, Z. (2015). The Relationship Between Age And Job Satisfaction Consultants Government Girls High School In Isfahan In 2012-2013 Academic Year. Health, 70(22.65), 24.
5. Iskakov, D. (1994). Syn sonar. Almaty: Science, 238 p.
6. Kakishev, T. (1994). History of Kazakh literary criticism.
7. Kazakh literature of 20-30-s. Book 1. – Almaty: Science, 1997. -512 p.
8. Luo, C., Li, M., Peng, P., & Fan, S. (2018). How Does Internet Finance Influence the Interest Rate? Evidence from Chinese Financial Markets. Dutch Journal of Finance and Management, 2(1), 01. https://doi.org/10.20897/djfm/89590
9. Metsämuuronen, J. (2018). Common Framework for Mathematics – Discussions of Possibilities to Develop a Set of General Standards for Assessing Proficiency in Mathematics. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 13(2), 13-39. https://doi.org/10.12973/iejme/2693
10. Momyshuly, B. (1991). Book written with blood. – Almaty: Zhazushy. 400 p.
11. Musrepov, G. (1970). Duty of the artist. – Almaty: Zhazushy, 330 p.
12. Shatilova, L. M., Borisova, V. V., & Kasatkina, O. A. (2018). Representation of the linguistic and cultural concept “lie” in the French and Russian language picture of the world. Opción, 34(85-2), 257-276.
13. Villalobos Antúnez, J. V. (2015). Tecnociencia, derecho y sociedad. Pilares de una modernidad inacabada. Opción, 31(76).
14. Yazdekhasti, A., Erfan, N., & Nazari, N. (2015). Investigating the Relationship between Spiritual Intelligence and Social Adaptation among Girl High School Students in Shahreza City. UCT Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Research, 3(1), 20-23.
15. Asanova, J. (2007). Teaching the canon? Nation‐building and post‐Soviet Kazakhstan's literature textbooks. Compare, 37(3), 325-343. https://doi.org/10.1080/03057920701330206
16. Kundakbayeva, Z., & Rustem, K. (2016). RESISTANCE TO IDEOLOGY, SUBJUGATION TO LANGUAGE: A WORKSHOP BY WRITER GABIT MUSREPOV UNDER SOVIET TOTALITARIAN CENSORSHIP IN 1928-1964. Folklore (14060957), 63. https://doi.org/10.7592/FEJF2016.63.musrepov
17. Zharylgapov, Z., & Takirov, S. (2013). Totalitarianism and Kazakh Literary Criticism in the 40s of the XX Century. European researcher. Series A, (2-1), 298-304.
18. Kudaibergenova, D. T. (2012). POSTSOCIALIST CULTURE IN LATVIA AND KAZAKHSTAN: AN INTRODUCTION TO REASONS, CRITICISM, AND PERSPECTIVES. NATIONAL IDENTITY: TIME, PLACE, PEOPLE, 40.
19. NASYROVA, A. М., KHABUTDINOV, А. J., KHABUTDINOVA, M. М., & MASHAKOVA, A. (2017). The Role Of Prayer Discourse For Karaganda Concentration Camp Image Creation In The Works Of Tatar Writer Ayaz Gilyazov And The Kazakh Poet Halim Zhaylybay. Astra Salvensis.
20. Sharipova, D. S., Yespenova, A. T., Kobzhanova, S. Z., & Yergaliyeva, R. A. (2018). Tendencies in Women's Painting in Kazakhstan in the Context of Self-Identification. Space and Culture, India, 6(2), 113-120. https://doi.org/10.20896/saci.v6i2.361