Purpose: The article deals with the urgent problems of Kazakh literary criticism of the forties of the twentieth century. Tracked artistic processes of a specified period and impact on artistic nature of the writers of the totalitarian system
Methodology: Investigations which only started in Kazakh literary studies, under the ground of contradicting with Marxism-Leninism outlook, were considered wrong, and remarkable poets and writers, scientists and literary scholars were subjected to repression, besides national criticism and literary studies turned into a familiar ideological bludgeon. Due to this reason, criticism, and literary studies, even being guided by Marxism-Leninism methodology, was forced to deal with serious issues which time presented with them; denying the way they had paved, they had to work with investigations in a new direction. It is important to note that national literary studies, particularly literary criticism, overcoming hardships of ideological grip, which brought huge grief of burden in 1937-38, in 1940 stepped ahead on the way of formation and improvement.
Result: The authors of the article examine genre originality of literary criticism. However, we consider in detail such types as a challenging article, a polemic article, literary review and others.
Applications: This research can be used for the universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of Totalitarian and Kazakh literary criticism is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
- Auezov, М. (1985). Collected edition. in 20 volumes. Т.19. – Almaty: Zhazushy, 496 p. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF03311635
- Gavhale, S. R. (2016). INEQUALITY OF GENDER RATIO AMONG RELIGIOUS AND SOCIAL GROUPS IN INDIA. Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews, 4(2), 68-75. https://doi.org/10.18510/hssr.2016.422
- Gromov, Y. (1992). Stalin: ways of aesthetic utilitarianism. Issues of literature, Publication I. 97-129.
- Iravani, M. R., Niknejadi, F., & Jahandoost, Z. (2015). The Relationship Between Age And Job Satisfaction Consultants Government Girls High School In Isfahan In 2012-2013 Academic Year. Health, 70(22.65), 24.
- Iskakov, D. (1994). Syn sonar. Almaty: Science, 238 p.
- Kakishev, T. (1994). History of Kazakh literary criticism.
- Kazakh literature of 20-30-s. Book 1. – Almaty: Science, 1997. -512 p.
- Luo, C., Li, M., Peng, P., & Fan, S. (2018). How Does Internet Finance Influence the Interest Rate? Evidence from Chinese Financial Markets. Dutch Journal of Finance and Management, 2(1), 01. https://doi.org/10.20897/djfm/89590
- Metsämuuronen, J. (2018). Common Framework for Mathematics – Discussions of Possibilities to Develop a Set of General Standards for Assessing Proficiency in Mathematics. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 13(2), 13-39. https://doi.org/10.12973/iejme/2693
- Momyshuly, B. (1991). Book written with blood. – Almaty: Zhazushy. 400 p.
- Musrepov, G. (1970). Duty of the artist. – Almaty: Zhazushy, 330 p.
- Shatilova, L. M., Borisova, V. V., & Kasatkina, O. A. (2018). Representation of the linguistic and cultural concept “lie” in the French and Russian language picture of the world. Opción, 34(85-2), 257-276.
- Villalobos Antúnez, J. V. (2015). Tecnociencia, derecho y sociedad. Pilares de una modernidad inacabada. Opción, 31(76).
- Yazdekhasti, A., Erfan, N., & Nazari, N. (2015). Investigating the Relationship between Spiritual Intelligence and Social Adaptation among Girl High School Students in Shahreza City. UCT Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities Research, 3(1), 20-23.
- Asanova, J. (2007). Teaching the canon? Nation‐building and post‐Soviet Kazakhstan's literature textbooks. Compare, 37(3), 325-343. https://doi.org/10.1080/03057920701330206
- Kundakbayeva, Z., & Rustem, K. (2016). RESISTANCE TO IDEOLOGY, SUBJUGATION TO LANGUAGE: A WORKSHOP BY WRITER GABIT MUSREPOV UNDER SOVIET TOTALITARIAN CENSORSHIP IN 1928-1964. Folklore (14060957), 63. https://doi.org/10.7592/FEJF2016.63.musrepov
- Zharylgapov, Z., & Takirov, S. (2013). Totalitarianism and Kazakh Literary Criticism in the 40s of the XX Century. European researcher. Series A, (2-1), 298-304.
- Kudaibergenova, D. T. (2012). POSTSOCIALIST CULTURE IN LATVIA AND KAZAKHSTAN: AN INTRODUCTION TO REASONS, CRITICISM, AND PERSPECTIVES. NATIONAL IDENTITY: TIME, PLACE, PEOPLE, 40.
- NASYROVA, A. М., KHABUTDINOV, А. J., KHABUTDINOVA, M. М., & MASHAKOVA, A. (2017). The Role Of Prayer Discourse For Karaganda Concentration Camp Image Creation In The Works Of Tatar Writer Ayaz Gilyazov And The Kazakh Poet Halim Zhaylybay. Astra Salvensis.
- Sharipova, D. S., Yespenova, A. T., Kobzhanova, S. Z., & Yergaliyeva, R. A. (2018). Tendencies in Women's Painting in Kazakhstan in the Context of Self-Identification. Space and Culture, India, 6(2), 113-120. https://doi.org/10.20896/saci.v6i2.361