Authors retain the copyright without restrictions for their published content in this journal. HSSR is a SHERPA ROMEO Green Journal.
THE FACTORS OF IMPACT ON CONTENT AND DYNAMICS OF LEGISLATION EVOLUTION
Corresponding Author(s) : Sergii N. Oleinykov
Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews,
Vol. 7 No. 6 (2019): November
Purpose: Ensuring the rule of law, human rights, the principles of constitutionalism and the democratization of society, the factor analysis of legislation remains relevant during the period of transformation of state and public institutions.
Methodology: The study of factors is present at the theoretical and applied levels: the subject of the theory of law traditionally captures the laws and trends in the formation of the legislative system, primarily in connection with the factors that determine the boundaries and scope of legal regulation. 50 surveys conducted to investigate the factors of impact on content and dynamic of legislation evolution
Result: The analysis of the impact factors of influence on the content, structure, and dynamics of the legislation, which is always conditioned by the development of objective and subjective circumstances, is in the focus of the paper. The study of factors is especially relevant in the period of society's and its legal system transformation in the direction of ensuring the rule of law and human rights. Research puts emphasis on the development of forecasting principles of legislation evolution dynamics.
Applications: This research can be used for the universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of the factors of impact on content and dynamics of legislation evolution is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Sergii N. Oleinykov, Sergey S. Shestopal, Vasily N. Babenko, Anna P. Rabets, Elena V. Burova, NATURE OF LEGAL BEHAVIOR: THE CONCEPTS OF DEFINITION AND THEIR EVOLUTION , Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews: Vol. 7 No. 6 (2019): November
Download CitationEndnote/Zotero/Mendeley (RIS)
- Anthony J. Nownes. (2006). Total Lobbying: What lobbyist want (and how they try to get it). University of Tennessee, Knoxville. 2006.
- Berman G. J. (1998). Western tradition of law: the era of formation / G.J. Berman - M. - Norma. - 1998. - 624 p. (In Russian).
- Declaration on the Elimination of All Forms of Intolerance and of Discrimination Based on Religion or Belief. Resolution No. 36/55 of November 25, 1981 of the UN General Assembly.
- Ittai Bar-Siman-Tov (2015) The role of courts in improving the legislative process, The Theory and Practice of Legislation,3:3,295-313. https://doi.org/10.1080/20508840.2015.1133169 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/20508840.2015.1133169
- Koreva, O.V., Boytsova, T.E. (2013). Analysis and assessment of the influence of individual factors on the state of the current demographic situation in the Russian Federation – «Naukovedenie» online journal, no., November-December 2013.
- Limonnikova M.A. Legal assistance to the Venice Commission of the Council of Europe in preventing and resolving the constitutional crisis in member states. URL: www.gramota.net/materials/1/2008/6-2/38.html (In Russian)
- Nye J. S., Keohane R. 0. (1871). Transnational Relationsand World Politics: An Introduction / International Organization/1971.Vol.25.№3.P.329-349. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0020818300026187 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S0020818300026187
- Promotion human rights and fundamental freedoms through a better understanding of traditional values of humankind: best practice – https://www.ohchr.org/Documents/Issues/HRValues/NaturalJustice.pdf
- René, D. (2003). Jauffret-Spinosi Camille. Les grands systèmes de droit contemporains, 11e éd. In: Revue internationale de droit comparé. Vol. 55 N°3, Juillet-septembre 2003. pp. 709-711.
- Simone Emmert. Migration and Terrorism: The Influence of Anti-Terror Legislation on Asylum Law in Europe and Germany / Rethinking Global Migration: Practices, Policies and Discourses in the European Neighbourhood. KORA. 255 p. URL: https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/world-congress-families
- Sukhova N.I., Ruban L.N. (2010). Anti-corruption expertise of regulatory legal acts as a condition of their quality / N. I. Sukhova, L.N. Ruban // Law. Legislation. Personality. - 2010. - № 2 (9). - Saratov. - p. 103-106.
- «The Attorneys Code of Ethics» – URL: https://www.ccbe.eu/fileadmin/speciality _distribution/public/docu ments/National_Regulations/DEON_National_CoC/EN_Croatia_The_Attorneys_Code_of_Ethics.pdf
- The Legislative Context: Factors that Influence Members of Congress and the Laws that Are Made. URL: https://resources.saylor.org/wwwresources/archived/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/POLSC231-OriginalCont ent-3. 1.6-FINAL.pdf
- The World Congress of Families. URL: https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/world-congress-families (access date: 18.05.2019).
- Kennerley, M., & Neely, A. (2002). A framework of the factors affecting the evolution of performance measurement systems. International journal of operations & production management, 22(11), 1222-1245. https://doi.org/10.1108/01443570210450293 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/01443570210450293
- Tsebelis, G., & Garrett, G. (2000). Legislative politics in the European Union. European Union Politics, 1(1), 9-36. https://doi.org/10.1177/1465116500001001002 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/1465116500001001002
- Koopmans, R. (2004). Movements and media: Selection processes and evolutionary dynamics in the public sphere. Theory and society, 33(3-4), 367-391. https://doi.org/10.1023/B:RYSO.0000038603.34963.de DOI: https://doi.org/10.1023/B:RYSO.0000038603.34963.de
- Baumgartner, F. R., Jones, B. D., & MacLeod, M. C. (2000). The evolution of legislative jurisdictions. Journal of Politics, 62(2), 321-349. https://doi.org/10.1111/0022-3816.00015 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/0022-3816.00015
- Hoppmann, J., Huenteler, J., & Girod, B. (2014). Compulsive policy-making—The evolution of the German feed-in tariff system for solar photovoltaic power. Research policy, 43(8), 1422-1441. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.respol.2014.01.014 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.respol.2014.01.014
- Tam Cho, W. K., & Fowler, J. H. (2010). Legislative success in a small world: Social network analysis and the dynamics of congressional legislation. The Journal of Politics, 72(1), 124-135. https://doi.org/10.1017/S002238160999051X DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S002238160999051X
- Soberman, D., & Gatignon, H. (2005). Research issues at the boundary of competitive dynamics and market evolution. Marketing Science, 24(1), 165-174. https://doi.org/10.1287/mksc.1040.0065 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1287/mksc.1040.0065
- Elliott, E. D., Ackerman, B. A., & Millian, J. C. (1985). Toward a theory of statutory evolution: the federalization of environmental law. Journal of Law, Economics, & Organization, 1(2), 313-340.
- Gil-Garcia, J. R., & Martinez-Moyano, I. J. (2007). Understanding the evolution of e-government: The influence of systems of rules on public sector dynamics. Government Information Quarterly, 24(2), 266-290. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.giq.2006.04.005 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.giq.2006.04.005
- Lafontaine, F., & Kaufmann, P. J. (1994). The evolution of ownersip patterns in franchise systems. Journal of Retailing, 70(2), 97-113. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-4359(94)90010-8 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-4359(94)90010-8
- Achrol, R. S. (1991). Evolution of the marketing organization: new forms for turbulent environments. Journal of marketing, 55(4), 77-93. https://doi.org/10.1177/002224299105500406 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1177/002224299105500406
- Wilkinson, A., & Whitehead, L. (2009). Evolution of the concept of self-care and implications for nurses: a literature review. International Journal of nursing studies, 46(8), 1143-1147. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2008.12.011 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2008.12.011