Main Article Content
Internal audit, business process, control, efficiency of internal audit, business, sustainable development, assessment, audit, Liability Company
Purpose: The article suggests an approach to the assessment of the efficiency of work with suppliers. It allows monitoring the dynamics and factual achievement of set targets. Within the framework of an internal audit of business processes “from purchase to payment” we suggest the system of assessment of suppliers which includes indicators that fairly reflect the work of suppliers of material resources.
Methodology: This is analytical-logical research that has been done through content analysis and documentary and library research.
Result: Record of any changes, knowledge of complete and reliable information, well-timed assessment of suppliers’ work and control will allow to decrease expenses connected with the stoppage of the production process and to increase the activity efficiency of joint-stock company “HR”. Expert surveys carried out among the top specialists and management of the company proved the validity and acceptability of the given approach to an internal audit of business processes “from purchase to payment”. This system is developed using the method of expert assessment by means of a survey. The article represents a specification of the order of calculation of the coefficients of the significance of indicators – criteria of the assessment of suppliers.
Applications: This research can be used for universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of business processes “from purchase to payment” in the system of an internal audit is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
(2007) Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), 4714 LNCS, pp. 149-164. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-75183-0_12
2. Orriens, B., Heuvel, W.-J.V.-D., Papazoglou, M. (2008). On the risk management and auditing of SOA based business processes (2008) Communications in Computer and Information Science, 17 CCIS, pp. 124-138. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-88479-8_10
3. Iida, S., Denker, G., Talcott, C. (2009). Document logic: Risk analysis of business processes through document authenticity (2009) Proceedings - IEEE International Enterprise Distributed Object Computing Workshop, EDOC, article № 5332014, pp. 54-63. https://doi.org/10.1109/EDOCW.2009.5332014
4. Dirgahayu, T., Quartel, D., Van Sinderen, M. (2008). Transforming internal activities of business process models to service compositions (2008) 5th Int. Workshop Ubiquitous Comput. - IWUC 2008; 4th Int. Workshop Model-Driven Enterp. Inf. Sys. - MDEIS 2008; 3rd Int. Workshop Technol. Context-Aware Bus. Process Manage. - TCoB 2008; ICEIS 2008, pp. 52-63.
5. Hao, S.L., Ding, Z.X. (2012). Design of internal control risk management system of coal mining enterprises based on systems engineering 2012) Advanced Materials Research, 424-425, pp. 890-893. https://doi.org/10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMR.424-425.890
6. Komoto, T., Futatsugi, K., Yoshioka, N. (2016). Assessing business processes by checking transaction documents for inconsistency risks (2016) BMSD 2016 - Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Business Modeling and Software Design, pp. 39-45. https://doi.org/10.5220/0006222000390045
7. Andersson, B., Bider, I., Perjons, E. (2004). Integration of business process support with knowledge management - A practical perspective (2004) Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (Subseries of Lecture Notes in Computer Science), 3336, pp. 227-238. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-540-30545-3_22
8. Ismagilov I.I., Khasanova S. F. (2016). Algorithms of parametric estimation of polynomial trend models of time series on discrete transforms / I.I. Ismagilov, S. F.Khasanova // Academy of Strategic Management Journal, Volume 15, Special Issue, 2016. – P. 21-28
9. Espahbodi, R., Espahbodi, H. (2019). The impact on stock prices of deferral and elimination of internal control audit requirement for small firms // Journal of Contemporary Accounting and Economics15(2), с. 158-166 – 2019. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcae.2019.04.002
10. Wang, Y., Li, M. (2011). The role of internal audit in engineering project risk management // Procedia Engineering 24, с. 689-694 – 2011. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2011.11.2719
11. Nagumanova, R. V., Sabirova, A. I., & Titova, N. G. (2018). Efficiency of an internal audit of companies' business processes. Amazonia Investiga, 7(17), 306-318.
12. Nagumanova, R. V., Naumova, N. A., Sabirova, A. I., & Titova, N. G. (2018, August). Sustainable development and optimization of internal control of business processes of companies. In International conference" Economy in the modern world"(ICEMW 2018). Atlantis Press. https://doi.org/10.2991/icemw-18.2018.71
13. Nagumanova, R. V., Sabirova, A. I., & Titova, N. G. (2018). Efficiency of an internal audit of companies' business processes. Amazonia Investiga, 7(17), 306-318.
14. Ojala, H., Niskanen, M., Collis, J., & Pajunen, K. (2014). Audit quality and decision-making in small companies. Managerial Auditing Journal, 29(9), 800-817. https://doi.org/10.1108/MAJ-08-2014-1063
15. Seitz, J., & Stickel, E. (2001). Internet banking—an overview. In Electronic banking (pp. 67-77). Vieweg+ Teubner Verlag. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-322-86627-1_9
16. Balog, R. (2008). Streamlined" Purchase to Payment" process.
17. Faust, M. (1995). The Acquisitions Audit in the Automated Environment. The Acquisitions Librarian, 7(13-14), 191-207. https://doi.org/10.1300/J101v07n13_14
18. Ryfors, S., & Andersson, S. (2001). Poor quality costs-a case study in VBS. rapport nr.: Masters Thesis, (2000).
19. Wijesiriwardana, K. (2011). Internet Banking in Sri Lanka.
20. Nzioka, B. M. (2013). The effect of online banking on cost efficiency in commercial banks in Kenya. Unpublished MBA thesis of University of Nairobi.