Main Article Content
Educational process, educational services, monitoring, modernization of professional educational environment, quality of education
Purpose: The problem of the quality of education concerns not only Russia but also the entire world community. Many developed countries are concerned about the current state of education and are trying to improve their quality. One of the leading trends in the modernization of education in Russia is increasing attention to the problem of improving its quality, which requires the development of conceptual approaches to finding ways to solve it.
Methodology: In pedagogical terms, the quality of education is considered from two positions: firstly, as the degree of compliance of the educational system with the established requirements and the quality of educational services provided by the educational institution; secondly, as the effectiveness of the educational process that meets the needs of social customers not only in terms of assimilation of a certain amount of knowledge by students, but also the development of their personality, cognitive and creative abilities.
Result: The choice of an actual and effective educational program is interesting not only for the consumer but also for the educational organization (institution), as it is a quality program in many sectors of education that affects the competitiveness of the educational organization.
Applications: This research can be used for universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of the Organization of Monitoring in the Quality Management System of the Educational Process when Training of Specialists is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
2. Abuzjarova M.I. (2018). Tendencies, law of development and economic content of innovative entrepreneurship. Modern Economy Success. Issue. 1. P. 43-50.
3. Ashmarov I.A. (2018). Some approaches to the study of the USSR’ military economy in the soviet and russian national historiography. Historical Bulletin. Vol. 1. Issue 2. P. 19 – 31.
4. Aminova D. K., & Tsakhaeva, A. A. (2018). Effective preparation of the future psychologist as one of the elements of the security education system. International Journal of Medicine and Psychology. Vol. 1. Issue 3. P. 40 – 47.
5. Badakhovа I.T. (2017). Formation of professionally significant qualities of future managers in the training process forming. Modern Scientist. Issue 7. P. 81 – 84.
6. Bolotin I.S., Mikhaylov A.A., Sorokina N.D. (2017). Functional literacy of students in terms of introduction of information technologies (on the example of research among the students of MAI). Modern Scientist. Vol. 1. Issue 1. P. 160–163.
7. Borisov V.I. (2018). Influence of the food crisis for the revolution of the working mass of russia in the years of the first world war (August 1914 - February 1917). Historical Bulletin. Vol. 1. Issue 2. P. 49 – 55.
8. Borisova I.V., Novoseltseva V.N. (2016). Structure features of intelligence of students of different types classe. Modern Science Success. Volume 3. Issue 2. P. 124 – 130.
9. Borisova M.V., Musokhranov A.Yu., Sidorova N.A. (2018). Use of fitness directions elements on physical education classes and their psychomatic impact on students of the special medical group. Modern Scientist. Issue 1. P. 6 – 9.
10. Borovikova T.V. (2017). Methodological bases of formation of the intellectual potential of territories in the conditions of innovative economy. Modern Economy Success. Issue 6. P. 46 – 49.
11. Gadzaov A.F., Dzerzhinskaya M.R. (2018). Mathematical methods of analysis of the periodic components of economic processes. Modern Economy Success. Issue 1. P. 14 – 18.
12. Gadzhieva U.B. (2018). Socialization of personality as a factor in the mental, intellectual and spiritual-moral development. International Journal of Medicine and Psychology. Vol. 1. Issue 2. P. 17 – 20.
13. Gasanova P.G., Daudova D.M, Kabieva R.A., Tsahaeva A.A. (2017). Moral qualities of businessmen in public con-sciousness. Modern Scientist. Vol. 1. Issue 1. P. 209 – 211.
14. Gnatyuk S.N., Pekert N.А. (2018). Education as a factor of sustainable development of agriculture. Russian Economic Bulletin. Vol. 1. Issue 3. P. 18 – 27.
15. Ilkevich T.G., Medvedkova N.I. (2017). Sports and recreational activities in the art university as a means of prima-ry prevention of occupational diseases of students –artists. Modern Science Success. Vol. 2. Issue 4. P. 29 – 33.
16. Kryuchkova K.S. (2018) Modular training of future teachers with the use of information technologies in the conditions of virtual academic mobility. Modern Humanities Success. Issue 4. P. 9 – 14.
17. Kuznetsov A.A., Ignatyeva T.A., Kuznetsov A.O. (2018). Strategy and key elements of competitiveness. Modern Economy Success. Issue 1. P. 25 – 29.
18. Morozov I.D., Sapozhnick P.A., Pavlov S.M., Rodionova I.P. (2018). Tolerant approach in intercultural communication of students youth. Success Modern Sciences and Education. Issue 1. Р. 34 – 36.
19. Narkevich, L.V., Narkevich, E.A. (2018). Financial condition analysis in the crisis management system. Russian Economic Bulletin. Vol. 1. Issue 4. P. 10 – 24.
20. Osipova M.B. (2018). Tendencies of development of educational practice of the modern educational organizations. Modern Humanities Success. Issue 1. P. 10 – 13.
21. Popov V.P. (2018). Methodological aspects of teaching economic disciplines in a multi-level system of education. Modern Humanities Success. Issue 3. P. 10 – 16.
22. Schwarzkopf N.V. (2018). Improving the use of data mining technology as a way of reducing credit risk. Russian Economic Bulletin. Vol. 1. Issue 1. P. 10 – 18.
23. Sergeevа M.G., Trubakova D.I. (2017). Teacher’s Reflection Formation as Factor of Effectiveness Children’s Social Intelligence Forming. Modern Scientist. Issue 7. P. 62 – 64.
24. Tsahaeva A.A., Aminov U.K., Aminova D.K. (2017). Driving forces of the development of adaptive behavior of personality: methodological considerations. Modern Scientist. Issue 8. P. 44 – 47.
25. Tsahaeva A.A., Aminova D.K., Aminov U.K. (2016). Patternsize value of the constructs of personality as a subject of scientific reflection. Success of Modern Science and Education. Volume 3. Issue 4. P. 16 – 20.
26. Zulaeva Ts. A., Maslova S.V., Appaeva Ya.B. (2018). Adaptation of students in the process of continuous educational activity. Success Modern Sciences and Education. Issue 1. Р. 5 – 9.