Main Article Content
Tutor support, Scientific approaches, Innovative educational environment, Professional skills
Purpose: The key provisions on which the tutor relies on the context of his work are the principles underlying open education: transparency; flexibility; continuity; variability; individual approach; individualization.
Methodology: The relevance of the study is associated with the processes characteristic of the school system in modern Russia (modernization, optimization, change in the structural foundations), as well as the objective need of society in the search for fundamentally new approaches to the content and construction of the educational process in the educational institution.
Result: Tutoring should be considered as a resource of individual evolution of personality, as a form of productive exploitation of open education opportunities for the development of individual educational programs, taking into account the specifics of a particular student. As pedagogical conditions for the implementation of the model of tutor support of the formation of basic school students’ research skills should be considered: innovative educational environment; scientific and methodological provision of tutor support of the process of building basic school students’ research skills; professional skills of the tutor.
Applications: This research can be used for universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of Tutoring as a Form of Pedagogical Support of Students’ Individual Educational Trajectories is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
2. Abuzjarova M.I. (2018). Tendencies, law of development and economic content of innovative entrepreneurship. Modern Economy Success. Issue. 1. P. 43-50.
3. Badakhovа I.T. (2017). Formation of professionally significant qualities of future managers in the training process forming. Modern Scientist. Issue 7. P. 81 – 84.
4. Bolotin I.S., Mikhaylov A.A., Sorokina N.D. (2017). Functional literacy of students in terms of introduction of information technologies (on the example of research among the students of MAI). Modern Scientist. Vol. 1. Issue 1. P. 160–163.
5. Borisova I.V., Novoseltseva V.N. (2016). Structure features of intelligence of students of different types classe. Modern Science Success. Volume 3. Issue 2. P. 124 – 130.
6. Borisova M.V., Musokhranov A.Yu., Sidorova N.A. (2018). Use of fitness directions elements on physical education classes and their psychomatic impact on students of the special medical group. Modern Scientist. Issue 1. P. 6 – 9.
7. Borovikova T.V. (2017). Methodological bases of formation of the intellectual potential of territories in the conditions of innovative economy. Modern Economy Success. Issue 6. P. 46 – 49.
8. Gadzaov A.F., Dzerzhinskaya M.R. (2018). Mathematical methods of analysis of the periodic components of economic processes. Modern Economy Success. Issue 1. P. 14 – 18.
9. Gadzhieva U.B. (2018). Socialization of personality as a factor in the mental, intellectual and spiritual-moral development. International Journal of Medicine and Psychology. Vol. 1. Issue 2. P. 17 – 20.
10. Gasanova P.G., Daudova D.M, Kabieva R.A., Tsahaeva A.A. (2017). Moral qualities of businessmen in public con-sciousness. Modern Scientist. Vol. 1. Issue 1. P. 209 – 211.
11. Ilkevich T.G., Medvedkova N.I. (2017). Sports and recreational activities in the art university as a means of prima-ry prevention of occupational diseases of students –artists. Modern Science Success. Vol. 2. Issue 4. P. 29 – 33.
12. Kuznetsov A.A., Ignatyeva T.A., Kuznetsov A.O. (2018). Strategy and key elements of competitiveness. Modern Economy Success. Issue 1. P. 25 – 29.
13. Morozov I.D., Sapozhnick P.A., Pavlov S.M., Rodionova I.P. (2018). Tolerant approach in intercultural communication of students youth. Success Modern Sciences and Education. Issue 1. Р. 34 – 36.
14. Sergeevа M.G., Trubakova D.I. (2017). Teacher’s Reflection Formation as Factor of Effectiveness Children’s Social Intelligence Forming. Modern Scientist. Issue 7. P. 62 – 64.
15. Tsahaeva A.A., Aminov U.K., Aminova D.K. (2017). Driving forces of the development of adaptive behavior of personality: methodological considerations. Modern Scientist. Issue 8. P. 44 – 47.
16. Tsahaeva A.A., Aminova D.K., Aminov U.K. (2016). Patternsize value of the constructs of personality as a subject of scientific reflection. Success of Modern Science and Education. Volume 3. Issue 4. P. 16 – 20.
17. Zulaeva Ts. A., Maslova S.V., Appaeva Ya.B. (2018). Adaptation of students in the process of continuous educational activity. Success Modern Sciences and Education. Issue 1. Р. 5 – 9.