verifies the term of “nomination” in relation to poetic images-symbols. The interconnection of literary and cultural linguistics methods of analysis through the concept of nominations to the images-symbols made it possible to apply a new theoretical approach to the study of the symbolic system.
Methodology: in our study, we rely on the methodology of considering the symbol in the aspect of a system of nominations, which, in our opinion, expands the views on the process of symbolization.
Result: Thus, symbols characterize the national peculiarities of poets’ creativity and the artistic world of poetic works, the principles of organizing the subject level and the ideological and semantic potential of works. As a result, symbols have become a kind of “codes” that defines the unique and universal features of Tatar poetry.
Applications: This research can be used for universities, teachers, and students.
Novelty/Originality: In this research, the model of The Symbolic System in Tatar Poetry of the First Half of the Twentieth Century: The Transformation of Nominative Meanings is presented in a comprehensive and complete manner.
- Husnutdinov, D. H., Sagdieva, R. K., & Mirzagitov, R. H. (2016). Comparative constructions in G. Ibragimov's works. Journal of Language and Literature, 7(4), 42-45.
- Ibragimov, B., Yusupova, N., & Zakirzyanov, A. (2016). Ideological myth and archetypes in tatar poetry of years 1920-50s. Journal of Language and Literature, 7(3), 228-231.
- Kajumova, Z. M., Galiullina, G. R., Yusupov, А. F., & Sibgatullina, A. T. (2017). The anthroponymicon ofsmall genres of tatar folklore in the context of the sufi picture of the world. Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences, 9(7S), 1148-1156.
- Kanashiro, L., Ribeiro, A., Silva, D., Meirelles, P., & Terceiro, A. (2018). Predicting Software Flaws with Low Complexity Models based on Static Analysis Data. Journal of Information Systems Engineering & Management, 3(2), 17. https://doi.org/10.20897/jisem.201817
- Khaybullina, A., Khabibullina, A. Z., Nagumanova, E., & Almenova, A. (2017). Figurative in the works of russian classics and tatar poets of the early XX century. Revista publicando, 4(13 (2)), 763-772.
- Matandare, M. A. (2018). Botswana Unemployment Rate Trends by Gender: Relative Analysis with Upper Middle Income Southern African Countries (2000-2016). Dutch Journal of Finance and Management, 2(2), 04. https://doi.org/10.20897/djfm/3837
- Mendoza, D. J., & Mendoza, D. I. (2018). Information and Communication Technologies as a Didactic Tool for the Construction of Meaningful Learning in the Area of Mathematics. International Electronic Journal of Mathematics Education, 13(3), 261-271. https://doi.org/10.12973/iejme/3907
- Mingazova, L. I., Galimullin, F. G., & Galimullina, A. F. (2016). the mythological image of Shuralen and its reflection in the folklore of Volga-Ural region. Turkish online journal of design art and communication.–Turkey, TOJDAC, 6, 3256-3262.
- Močinić, S., & Feresin, C. (2017). THE ROLE OF THE SCHOOL SPACE IN PRESCHOOLERS’ LEARNING PROCESSES. Humanities & Social Sciences Reviews, 5(2), 98-108. https://doi.org/10.18510/hssr.2017.525
- Motigullina, A., Golikova, G., Zamalieva, L., & Shamsutdinov, R. (2016). LINGUISTIC AND SEMANTIC ASPECTS OF REALIZATION OF THE CONCEPT" BIRD" IN NARRATIVE BY VI BELOV" STARLING" AND NOVELLA BY MS MAGDEEV" WHERE THE CRANES BUILD THEIR NESTS". Modern Journal of Language Teaching Methods, 48-53.
- Villalobos Antúnez, J. V., Hernández, J. P., & Palmar, M. (2012). El estatuto bioético de los derechos humanos de cuarta generación. Frónesis, 19(3).
- Zagidullina, D. F. (2013). Modernizm v tatarskoi literature pervoi treti XX veka (Modernism in the Tatar literature of the first third of the 20th century)”. Kazan, 207.
- Zagidullina, D., & Yusupova, N. (2017). Pair Sufi symbols in Tatar poetry of the 20th century: Complexity and transformation of symbols. https://doi.org/10.18355/XL.2017.10.03.06
- Latypova, A. V., Yusupova, N. M., Zakirzyanov, A. M., & Yusupov, А. F. (2016). STYLE AND POETICS OF TATAR SUFI WORKS OF XIX-TH CENTURY. Turkish online journal of design art and communication, 6, 3082-3087.
- Cieslik, A., & Verkuyten, M. (2006). National, ethnic and religious identities: Hybridity and the case of the Polish Tatars. National Identities, 8(2), 77-93. https://doi.org/10.1080/14608940600703650
- Vertheim, S. (2012). Reclamation, revalorization and re-Tatarization via changing Tatar orthographies. Orthography as Social Action: Scripts, Spelling, Identity and Power Language and Social Processes, 3, 65-98. https://doi.org/10.1515/9781614511038.65
- Dziekan, M. M. (2011). History and culture of Polish Tatars. Muslims in Poland and Eastern Europe. Widening the European Discourse on Islam, 27-39.
- Fisher, A. W. (2014). Crimean Tatars. Hoover Press.
- Rorlich, A. A. (2017). Volga Tatars: A Profile in National Resilience. Hoover Press.