Main Article Content
Purpose: The purpose of this study is to identify and rank the factors affecting the resources mobilization of Iranian Hekmat Bank.
Methodology: In this research, six main factors are considered in mobilizing resources and deposits of customers of the bank. The statistical population of this research is senior credits managers of Iranian Hekmat Bank. The ranking of these factors has also been done using Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) and Expert Choice Software (ECS).
Main Findings: The results of this study showed that the factor of loyalty and organizational affiliation has the most impact on resources mobilization. Afterwards, communications and human factors, financial factors, advisory factors, service factors and physical factors are effective in mobilizing bank resources, respectively.
Implications: The results of this study can be used to increase the quality of mobilization which directly affects the profitability of resources. Also this research can help other banks to absorb the financial resources and increases the level of invest in the banks. In addition it can help banks to improve their loan paying.
Novelty: This research has focused on the large number of factors which can affect mobilization of bank resources which other previous researches have not addressed all these factors together. No other previous researches have focused on the strategies of fundraising, but in this research this goal has been focused.
Authors retain ownership of the copyright for their content published in this journal.
1. Abihiman, D, Subhash, C., & Ashok, R. (2009). Labor use efficiency in indian banking: Abranch level analysis. Journal of omega, vol, 37,411-425.
2. Aftabi, H, Daneshvar, S., & Mortezaei, F. (2013). Assessing the effect of banking resource mobilization on financial resource attraction (Case Study: Melli Bank of Anzali). International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences.
3. Aghaei Far,A.,& Lurakzadeh, R. (2016). Factors Affecting the Success of Iranian banks in mobilizing financial resources (Case study of Maskan bank in Isfahan Province). International Journal of humanities and cultural studies. ISSN 2356-5926.
4. Ahmadi, M, .Jalali, M, Keshani, H., &Valipor,A. (2014). The Impact of E-Banking Services on Financial Resources Mobilization. (A Case Study of Tehran branches in Agricultural Bank of I.R. Iran). Published in the Russian Federation European Journal of Economic Studies,vol(10),4.
5. Doostar,M, Ramezanian,M.,& Shakib, M.(2014). Identifying and Prioritizing the Factors Influencing in Absorption of Bank Resources (Case Study: Kar Afarin Bank). Journal of Applied Environmental and Biological Sciences, 4(5)15-19.
6. Ergeç, E.H., & Arslan B. G. (2012). Impact of interest rates
7. Habibi pour, H. (2010). Study of influential factors on mobilization of resources in welfare banks.MA thesis, Islamic Azad University of Isfahan.
8. Khazra, N. (2005). Study of determinant on country financial resources mobilization. Capital newspaper, No 351, page 6.
9. Ktircioglu, S, Tumour. M., & Kilinc, C. (2011) Bank selection criteria in the banking industry: An empirical investigation from customers in romanian cities. African journal of business management, 5(14), 5551-5558.
10. Meskini,S., & Mirsepassi.N .(2015). Effective factor on success of bank and financial institution in allocation of branch: parsian bank of Tehran. Indian Journal of Fundamental and Applied Life Sciences ISSN: 2231– 6345 (Online).
11. Monsef, A., & Mansuri, N. (2010). Study of factors affecting banks deposits amounts. Journal of knowledge and development,No 34 ,p 61-91
12. Ostadi, H., & Sarlak,A. (2014). Effective factors on the absorption of bank deposits in order to increase the relative share of Isfahan Sepah Bank. International Journal of Academic Research in Economics and Management Sciences July 2014, Vol. 3, No. 4.
13. Ranjbar,A.,& Sharif, S. (2011). Islamic banking selection criteria. An empirical study in Malaysia. https://www. ssrn.com.
14. Rashid, M., Bhuiyan, A. B., & Nishat, A. (2012). Bank selection criteria in developing country: Evidence from bangladesh. Asian journal of scientific research, 5(2), 58-69.
15. Sayani, H., & Miniaoui, H. (2013). Determinants of bank selection in the United ArabEmirates. International journal of bank marketing, 31(3), 206-228.
16. Syukriah A, Abu Hassan, A., & Kartini K. (2012). Macroeconomics Variables and Its Impact to Mudharabah Investment Deposits in Malaysia. Finance management, 5.
17. Yaghubi, N ,Kord, H ,Moradzadeh, A., & Dezhkam, J. (2015). Network analysis of vital factors affecting customers’ deposits' attraction. Quarterly of commercial management explorations, seventh year, No 13.