About the Journal
Focus and Scope
International Journal of Tourism & Hospitality Reviews (IJTHR) aims to publish most updated research results, reviews, news on recent development in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry, related education and research domains.
IJTHR is accepting high-quality unpublished articles in subthemes of recent developments in Travel & Tourism, Hospitality Industry, Cookery, Food & Nutrition, Medical Tourism, Religious Tourism, Tourist Surveys/ Analysis, Books & Literature Reviews.
Who Can Submit Articles
- Industry & Academic Researchers
- PhD / D.Phil / M.Phil / MBA students
- Conferences & Seminars Organizers
- Travel & Tourism Service Providers
- Policy Makers
- Government Departments
Two issues for publication in the year in January and July. But articles are invited round the year and will be published immediately as they are ready after the editorial process. The average time between submission to publication is 3 to 4 months.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Copyright of Published Content
Journal permits authors to retain full copyright of the published content. We request authors to respect the copyright of peers and never plagiarise in their writings.
If authors wish to withdraw the published content, they can do the same by emailing the intention with suitable justification.
Creative Commons License
Journal allows reuse and remixing of the content in accordance with Creative Commons License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0 with proper citation given to authors and journal.
At IJTHR we promote cross border and cross-cultural exchange of thoughts and diversity in team and articles. Articles of GIAP Journals are highly viewed and read across the globe.
- Per day around 400 unique visitors find great content on our website.
- GIAP articles have been viewed more than 0.25 million times in the last two years in Academia Edu Database.
- The most popular article has been seen more than 50,000 in the last two years.
Your Opinion is Important
Make a lasting contribution to the emerging field of travel, tourism and hospitality research and education by submitting a manuscript to IJTHR. Your opinions and perspectives can shape the future of IJTHR.
IJTHR was started in October 2014. In the year 2014 and 2015, we published only one issue. At IJTHR we are promoting all aspects of the tourism industry, hospitality, aviation and other related subject domains.
- Neither the editors nor the Editorial Board is responsible for authors‘ expressed opinions, views, and the contents of the published manuscripts in the journal.
- The originality, proofreading of manuscripts and errors are the sole responsibility of the individual authors.
- All manuscripts submitted for review and publication in the journal go under peer and editorial reviews for authenticity, ethical issues, and useful contributions.
- Decisions of the reviewers are the only tool for publication in the journal and will be final.