GCTL Editorial board announcing Call for Papers for the high quality of articles sent for publication upcoming issues of GCTL.
1. Zero plagiarism and a maximum of 15% similarity.
2. Minimum 20 good quality references from IEEE, Scopus and other Crossref journals and books.
3. Any experimental, simulation, design, theme-based review (min 40 high-quality references) papers are welcome as per the journal theme of Green chemistry, technology, and related research and education.
4. Maximum 4 authors with a clearcut contribution at the end of the paper. No ghostwriting.
5. APA style for the in-text citations and references.
Email article to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr D V Prabhu,
Chief Editor GCTL