Purpose of the study: The research inspiration is the implementation of the Village Law and the dispensing of Village Funds in Indonesia. The considerable measure of Village Funds requires progressively complex responsibility. With limited time and insufficient human resources, there is an inclination of the Village Fund to leak caused by errors and irregularities.
Methodology: We utilize questionnaires, interviews, convenience sampling method, and the confirmatory factor as an analysis tool. There are 312 village officials from 83 villages in Central Java, Indonesia, who participated in this research. This examination scans to investigate the indicators that we can identify with town administration and comprehension of the Village Financial System or Sistem Keuangan Desa (Siskeudes).
Principal Findings: The results of the confirmatory factor analysis indicate that all indicators are feasible to be used as indicators of measuring all variables. Besides, the Pearson correlation value of all indicators for the total indicators of each variable is significant. It means that the indicators of all constructs in this study are valid and highly correlated.
Applications of this study: This examination is still all-around ahead of schedule. So far, there has been no exploration in Indonesia identified with village administration. Consequently, in this investigation, it was expected to incorporate variables that could conceivably have an association with village administration generally and Siskeudes explicitly, since the order of Law No. 6 of 2014.
Novelty/Originality of this study: There are six original, perceptive variables, specifically: Siskeudes understanding, village financial management principles, village fund allocation, village financial administration, village financial reporting and accountability, and village assets report. There are 54 new indicators tested in this research. Further research can utilize the indicators to measures the village government officials' understanding of Siskeudes.
- Aksiana, I. B. W., & Sujana, I. K. (2019). Effect of Risk Preference, Professional Domination, Information, and Professional Relationship on Ethical Decision Making of Tax Consultants. International Research Journal of Management, IT and Social Sciences, 6(4), 174-179. https://doi.org/10.21744/irjmis.v6n4.675
- Asa, M., & Sari, M. M. R. (2019). Absorption of capital expenditure budget on regional apparatus organization in East Nusa Tenggara province. International Research Journal of Management, IT and Social Sciences, 6(5), 25-39. https://doi.org/10.21744/irjmis.v6n5.694
- Bell, S. (2002). Economic governance & institutional dynamics. Retrieved March 19, 2016, from https://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Record/2205278
- Biro Pusat Statistik. (2015). Statistical Yearbook of Indonesia 2015. Jakarta.
- Chen, S. (2011). 郝志东 (Hao Zhidong) and 廖坤荣 (Liao Kunrong), eds. 两岸乡村治理比较 Liang an xiang cun zhili bijiao [A Comparative Study of Village and Township: Governance across the Taiwan Strait]. Journal of Chinese Political Science, 16(4), 453–454. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11366-011-9171-1
- Dewi, I. A. M. C., Sari, M. M. R., Budiasih, I., & Suprasto, H. B. (2019). Free cash flow effect towards firm value. International Research Journal of Management, IT and Social Sciences, 6(3), 108-116. https://doi.org/10.21744/irjmis.v6n3.643
- Dewi, N. P. S. P., & Wirama, D. G. (2019). Debt covenant slack, earnings management, and value relevance of accounting information. International Research Journal of Management, IT and Social Sciences, 6(4), 86-96. https://doi.org/10.21744/irjmis.v6n4.661
- Doolittle, A. A. (2001). From Village Land to “Native Reserve”: Changes in Property Rights in Sabah, Malaysia, 1950-1996. Human Ecology, 29(1), 69–98. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1007195722142
- Dr. P.S. Venkateswaran, Dr. A. Sabarirajan, S. Suman Rajest And R. Regin (2019) “The Theory of the Postmodernism in Consumerism, Mass Culture and Globalization” in The Journal of Research on the Lepidoptera Volume 50 (4): 97-113. https://doi.org/10.36872/LEPI/V50I4/201075
- Festinger, L., & Carlsmith, J. M. (1959). Cognitive consequences of forced compliance. The Journal of Abnormal and Social Psychology, 58(2), 203–210. https://doi.org/10.1039/9781782622062-00001
- Haldorai, A. Ramu, and S. Murugan (2019), “Cognitive Radio Communication and Applications for Urban Spaces,” Computing and Communication Systems in Urban Development, pp. 161–183. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-26013-2_8
- Haldorai, A. Ramu, and S. Murugan (2019), “Social Aware Cognitive Radio Networks,” Social Network Analytics for Contemporary Business Organizations, pp. 188–202. https://doi.org/10.4018/978-1-5225-5097-6.ch010
- Hamzah, A. (2015). Tata Kelola Pemerintahan Desa Menuju Desa Mandiri Sejahtera dan Partisipatoris [Village Administrative Governance: For Better Independence, Prosperous, and Participative Vilage]. Surabaya: Penerbit Pustaka.
- Hyman, J., Erickson, D., Baranick, M., & Applebaugh, J. (n.d.). Governance Working Group. Retrieved from https://info.publicintelligence.net/ISAFgovernance.pdf
- Kesuma, M. A., & Setiawina, N. D. (2019). Resistance of traditional storage traders in encounter mini-market competitors in Denpasar city. International Research Journal of Management, IT and Social Sciences, 6(4), 1-7. https://doi.org/10.21744/irjmis.v6n4.631
- Klaorina, M. I., & Suprasto, H. B. (2019). Effect of consideration leadership style on budget participation relationship and managerial performance. International Research Journal of Management, IT and Social Sciences, 6(5), 60-64. https://doi.org/10.21744/irjmis.v6n5.698
- Liu, M., Zhang, D., Qian, T., & Zhang, Q. (2015). The informal power configuration of local government and economic development policy in China. The Journal of Chinese Sociology, 2(6), 1–27. https://doi.org/10.1186/s40711-015-0008-8
- Mandala, I. G. N. A. K., & Astika, I. B. P. (2019). Effect of work environment, quality of system and work culture on satisfaction of accounting information system user. International Research Journal of Management, IT and Social Sciences, 6(4), 37-43. https://doi.org/10.21744/irjmis.v6n4.633
- Modderman, E., Gorter, C., Dalhuisen, J., & Nijkamp, P. (2007). Labour manoeuvrability and economic performance A test on township village enterprises in China. International Journal of Social Economics, 34(4), 220–236. https://doi.org/10.1108/03068290710734190
- Negara, I. P. A. A., & Budiartha, I. K. (2019). Effect of intervention of management and audit fee on auditor independence. International Research Journal of Management, IT and Social Sciences, 6(4), 31-36. https://doi.org/10.21744/irjmis.v6n4.639
- Padmanaba, M., & Douglas, S. (2007). Finding and promoting a local conservation consensus in a globally important tropical forest landscape. Biodivers Conserv, 16, 137–151. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10531-006-9009-x
- Pemerintah Pusat RI. UU No. 6 Tahun 2014 Tentang Desa [Law No. 6 Year 2014 on Village]. , (2014).
- Prawira D., I. H., & Dewi, H. U. (2019). The analysis of factors that effect business development and income of MSMEs in Denpasar city. International Research Journal of Management, IT and Social Sciences, 6(4), 118-126. ttps://doi.org/10.21744/irjmis.v6n4.664
- Putra, H. S. (2017). Tata Kelola Pemerintahan Desa Dalam Mewujudkan Good Governance di Desa Kalibelo Kabupaten Kediri. Jurnal Politik Muda, 6(2), 110–119. Retrieved from http://journal.unair.ac.id/download-fullpapers-jpmeebaec089dfull.pdf
- Rastini, N. M., & Nurcaya, N. (2019). Customers trust mediation: effect of CSR and service quality towards e-WOM. International Research Journal of Management, IT and Social Sciences, 6(4), 169-173. https://doi.org/10.21744/irjmis.v6n4.670
- Romario, F. D., Putri, I. G. A. M. A. D., Badera, I. D. N., & Putra, I. N. W. A. (2019). Effect of budget participation towards regional government managerial performance. International Research Journal of Management, IT and Social Sciences, 6(3), 101-107. https://doi.org/10.21744/irjmis.v6n3.638
- S. Murugan and A. Haldorai (2019), “Role of Machine Intelligence and Big Data in Remote Sensing,” Advances in Data Mining and Database Management, pp. 118–130. https://doi.org/10.4018/978-1-5225-9750-6.ch007
- Srirejeki, K. (2015). Tata Kelola Keuangan Desa. Jurnal Akuntansi Dan Bisnis, 15(1), 33–37. https://doi.org/10.20961/jab.v15i1.174
- Suartawan, I. G. N. P. A., & Artini, L. G. S. (2019). A comparative study on domestic and foreign equity funds in Indonesia. International Research Journal of Management, IT and Social Sciences, 6(4), 54-61. https://doi.org/10.21744/irjmis.v6n4.642
- Rajest S, Suresh. P. (2019), “The Dialog On Postmodernism Intertextuality, Parody, The Talk Of History And The Issue Of Reference” in International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, Volume-7, Issue-5C, Page No.: 244-7.
- The World Bank. (1991). Managing Development: The Governance Dimension. In IEEE Micro. https://doi.org/10.1109/MM.2001.958702
- Utami, P. D. P., & Rahyuda, K. (2019). The antecedents of consumers’ attitudes and its consequences on online purchase intention. International Research Journal of Management, IT and Social Sciences, 6(4), 107-117. https://doi.org/10.21744/irjmis.v6n4.663
- Vel, J., Zakaria, Y., & Bedner, A. (2017). Law-Making as a Strategy for Change: Indonesia’s New Village Law. Asian Journal of Law and Society, 4, 447–471. https://doi.org/10.1017/als.2017.21
- Yulianti, & Janie, D. N. A. (2017). The Indicators Of Village Administrative Officer ’ S Understanding Of Siskeudes : A Literature Study. Economics and Business Solutions Journal, 1(1), 81–90.
- Yulianti, Y., Janie, D. N. A., & Sudarman, S. (2019). Village Financial System: How Do the Village Government Officials Understand the System? International Journal of Human Resource Studies, 9(1), 330. https://doi.org/10.5296/ijhrs.v9i1.14231