Double-Blind Peer Review Process
All articles submitted to HSSR are subject to double-blind peer reviews. The peer-review process collects the objective opinion on the quality of content, research methodology, results, discussion, conclusion, and language correctness. We are displaying the review policy and guidelines for the author's reference.
- Each manuscript undergoes minimum one internal editorial review to confirm the journal theme and other manuscripts' quality parameters as mentioned at https://giapjournals.com/hssr/manuscriptpreparation
- All manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, citizenry nor political values of author(s).
- That any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor
- That all information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential.
- That any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor only.