- GIAP journals have a zero-tolerance policy towards plagiarism.
- Authors are requested to check plagiarism at their end also to avoid any unpleasant situation. The maximum permissible similarity index is 10%.
- Please respect the work of other researchers by proper quotation and citation in your article.
- If any article is found plagiarized, it will neither be accepted in the conference nor published in our journals.
- If you find infringement of the copyright of your work in any work of GIAP Conferences and GIAP Journals, please inform us with proper evidence for corrective measures. Contact us immediately in case of plagiarism related queries.